Happy Friday!! When I was looking up the date for today, I couldn’t believe we are nearly into June already. I had a couple interviews this week so fingers crossed, I get some sort of job soon. Meanwhile, here are a few favorites from the week, mostly from my Philadelphia trip last weekend into Monday. Linking up with Heather for Friday Favorites.
- Mio – Most of the time, my drink of choice is water. Sometimes it is nice to have a little flavor and Brian got me hooked on Mio a year or two ago. I especially love that they have electrolyte flavors for after a workout. This is also an item that both of us wished we had during travel as Mio seems to be a US brand. Next time we are sneaking some in our bags.
- Aerial Yoga – I have done a couple classes of aerial yoga in the past but I haven’t had a studio near me before. I was happy to find a yoga studio just a 10 minute drive away to do some aerial in Binghamton. The studio mostly focuses on hot yoga (which I don’t like), but also has a couple warm yoga classes during the week and this aerial class once a week. I love this class because I end up chatting with the other girls and it is just so much fun to use silks and learn different moves. We always laugh at ourselves too.
- Philadelphia visit– I was so happy to go to Philly for a weekend and just be somewhere familiar. It was great to see my old co workers and my generous friend that let me stay in her new house. Of course my main reason for going was for the Yoga on the Steps Reach and Raise event and that did not disappoint either. Such an amazing turn out as always.
- Lululemon Energy Bra – I don’t own many items from Lululemon, just my yoga mat and 1 pair of leggings I bought 2 years ago. But I do see why people like Lululemon items. I believe the items truly last. I decided I needed a new sports bra so I searched online reading the different descriptions on each and decided on the energy bra, so when I stopped at the King of Prussia mall on my way to Philly, I bought one. Now that I know my size, I am going to try to find more Lululemon items second hand possibly. I just can’t pay full price all the time. But I am in love with this new sports bra and even slept in it. Like I don’t want to take it off. So comfy and perfect support.
- Thai massage – On my way back to Binghamton, I stopped in a suburb of Philly to meet up with one of my friends who does Thai Massages. I had been itching for a massage since returning from travel and I wanted to try a new style. Thai massage is done fully clothed and laying on blankets on the floor. The way my friend described it to me, it’s like a fully assisted restorative yoga session. You just lay there and she moves your body in different stretches and does some reflexology and sees where you might need more attention. It was totally wonderful and the 60 minutes went by so fast. If you are local to the Philadelphia area, you can check out Gina’s website here for more info.
What is your favorite Lululemon item?
Have you ever had a Thai Massage?
Sharing is Caring: