It’s hard to believe that March is over in a week, but I am looking forward to April and more spring like weather. Today, it’s Thursday though and time for some Thinking out loud with Amanda.
- On Tuesday I worked at home since I had a mid day appointment. It was so sunny and I felt refreshed after a day working at home. I think the natural light and opening my blinds in my apartment helped a ton, as well as not dealing with trains being late. Of course it was more effort to get my 10k steps for the day, but after shutting down my work computer, I walked around my apartment complex for an hour and was able to get to my 10k steps. It helped that I had blogs to read while walking since I didn’t have my train rides to catch up on blogs.
- Yesterday after work, I had my monthly massage, which is actually my last monthly massage for now. I have enjoyed them since November, but it appears my favorite masseuse left the place I was going so I ended them for now. This time he did do a great job on my back. I felt like he spent too long on my back but I did feel lighter afterwards, which was nice. Then we spent some time talking about how good yoga is for you.
- Can we talk about the gorgeous moon yesterday?! Here was the moon at 5am Wednesday which made going to the gym a bit better.
- Here was the moon when I got home around 8pm.
- The full moon felt healing last night. I felt so drawn to it. Suddenly as I was walking home thinking of all the things I needed to do before bed, everything I needed to do could wait as I just had to enjoy the view of the moon. My phone camera doesn’t capture it very well, but it had an orange glow around it and I had read that Jupiter was in front of the moon to give it that glow. I love living by the river so I can walk down and get gorgeous views without trees blocking the sight. I did feel like the moon appeared larger though as I walked away from the river.
- I am loving the warmer weather as I get at least a 30 min walk during lunch. I did so much walking yesterday between working out in the am, lunch time, walking to my massage and taking the longer way home. Trying to reach 100,000 steps for a week. I was 9k under last week.
- This morning I got moving with this youtube video. I love blogilates for a quick wake up video. Then I did my core bootcamp I am currently doing.
- This weekend I am heading to Binghamton to spend time with my fiance and family for Easter. I am excited that I can extend my stay to Sunday now as I learned yesterday that my yoga class is cancelled on Sunday for Easter. Of course I learned this by calling the gym myself and looking online, would have been nice if my supervisor had told me, but I am glad I learned before Sunday came.
- Next weekend I am heading on my first yoga retreat and I am really looking forward to it. Hoping to come back with some inspiration to improve my own practice and my teaching.
- Then the following weekend is my birthday weekend. Still figuring out what to do for that weekend.
Busy weekends coming up and I am glad I have something to look forward to.
Do you have any plans for Easter?
Sharing is Caring: