Oh man, I feel like this week has been so long, but at the same time, I feel like January has flown by. Anyone else feel this way?
So what is going on this week? Time for some random thoughts. Thanks Amanda!!
- The snow is melting very quickly as we have been above freezing every day this week (but below freezing at night). Tuesday’s forecast said it was going to rain but I couldn’t tell if it rained or if it was just melting snow on the sidewalk on Wednesday…
- I worked a bit late on Tuesday and when I got home I made this delicious smoothie. It was perfect for a light and quick dinner. I would have put more chocolate chips on but I am currently rationing my chocolate chips until I get to the store this weekend… #firstworldproblems
- I was happy to have a bit of time Tuesday evening to watch a movie on Netflix and do some coloring. These two pages are going to take a while…
- Yesterday morning trains were delayed because one hit a deer. Yeah, I know, totally random right? I was a bit late to work because I couldn’t even fit in the car of the first train that arrived. Luckily the wait was worth it because I got a seat on the second train.
- I’m getting my monthly massage tonight and it’s definitely needed. Though I have been taking a few more rest days than usual due to the snow and such, I definitely got a workout shoveling (my back hurt the next day a bit) and walking through the snow and some at home workouts. I did this core workout after work yesterday and then proceeded to lay on the floor and stretch out.
- I’m thinking of treating myself to dinner after my massage. I usually grab a sandwich from Potbelly’s but I really want to try SweetGreen and they are open late so it may be worth the couple extra blocks of walking. Plus I finished up my prepared food at home last night so there isn’t much food left unless I have a smoothie or something from the freezer.
- I’m counting down the days until vacation…leaving Monday night!!
- I mentioned I finished Big Magic. Well I just got these 2 books the other day. I am loving the Meditations from the Mat book so far.
- If you live near a Wegmans, they are celebrating 100 years and giving out free cake at 11am in every store on Saturday. Too bad I agreed to sub an 11am yoga class….so I will miss it. I will just have to make myself a single serving of cake or something on Saturday.
- speaking of cake, in case you missed it, yesterday was National Chocolate Cake Day. Though again I failed and didn’t celebrate. I ate 4 Girl Scout cookies after dinner instead… #noshame
I hope everyone has a good day. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!
What books are you reading?
Sharing is Caring: