Is it Friday yet?!? Oh wait, no just Thursday…at least that means it is time for some thinking out loud with Amanda!!
1. This week has been long, in case you couldn’t tell from my intro. Have to get into the swing of things with these 5 day work weeks again.
2. Last night all I felt like eating was a bowl of cereal for dinner. My stomach just wasn’t feeling that great, so it worked. I love the multi grain peanut butter cheerios.
3. I have been sleeping really well the last few nights. I really think the lavender oil diffusing in my room helps. It makes the room smell good and I sleep well 🙂
4. I looked at another apartment yesterday after work. I loved it! However the price is a bit too high and we would have to move in Feb 7 which means paying 2 rents for February and March…so I think the decision was made to not take that place. Hopefully we’ll find somewhere else in the next month. Brian is trying to convince me to live in a different area on a different train line, but that wouldn’t work too well for my last month of yoga teacher training…so it’s hard to decide.
5. I am loving bananas lately. Now that my office is next to Trader Joes, I sometimes stop in just to buy bananas so I can have some more ripening on the counter. I now have bananas in all stages: overripe for baking/cooking, perfect ripeness to eat and ripening.
6. I am totally addicted to Instagram (follow me ilabk) and pretty proud of my eight angle I did the other day for a yoga challenge.
For some reason, I can not think of much else tonight, so I will end with 6 thoughts. We are so close to the weekend (even if I have yoga teacher training all weekend). Happy Thursday!!
Sharing is Caring: