In honor of Thanksgiving and all the thankfulness I have seen this month, I thought it would be fun to come up with a list of things I am thankful for. One for each day leading up to Thanksgiving day plus a bonus (because I like even numbers lol). This list is in no particular order, just things I was thinking about…
1. Yoga teacher training
2. Learning more each day at my new job
3. Commuting by train to work. At times it may be annoying but it allows me to read on my commute so I feel like my time is better spent then getting mad in the car driving through traffic
4. My amazing bf, Brian. Always willing to help me out if I really need something
5. My independence. Being able to do things on my own even though it is frustrating at times when my to do list is a mile long
6. Wegmans, my favorite grocery store. Something I look forward to each weekend
7. My sister, so that I was not an only child
8. My car. Even though I just had to spend tons of money my on tires, I am glad to have a car to get me places. Goes along with my independence and getting myself places
9. Yoga train buddies to talk to, even though I somehow am wide awake at night when I get home late from yoga
10. My own kitchen to cook and bake in
11. Instagram yoga challenges. They have really improved my yoga and as I continue to do them I see so much improvement through the photos which I love. They also introduce me to new poses.
12. My dad for all the things he taught me and helped me with through my life so far
13. My mom for cooking my dinners at 4:30pm after school so that I didn’t ruin my appetite on half a bag of goldfish crackers
14. my previous boss for teaching me so many valuable Excel skills
15. My current boss for believing in my full potential in the business world
16. My best friend, Mercedes, even though we live in different states, we try to stay in touch
17. Of course I can’t forget her little girl whom I miss so much
18. Buffalo friends and roommates that I have been so thankful to see this year. Hope to get out there to meet up with some other Buffalo people soon (maybe in summer when there isn’t snow…)
19. being able to live in Australia for 5 months
20. being able to make a difference and travel around Costa Rica, even if I got eaten alive by sand flies
21. Dark Chocolate (since milk chocolate causes my skin to breakout)
22.Foam rollers, much needed after a long yoga weekend and sitting at an office all day
23. Avocados and homemade guacamole
24. Homecooked, delicious, and healthy meals
25. every little bit of sunshine I can get even as it gets cold outside
26. Being able to be a part of the One2One yoga studio before it became a mobile studio (if you check out the website I am the one in the green tank top in some of the pics) and meet Danni Allen. Hoping to take a class with her one day now that she is a certified yoga teacher.
27. My fun curly hair
28. Lastly but certainly not least: BLOGGERS, for their recipes, sharing their life experiences and recommendations and so much more. I may have been a silent reader for a long time, but they have been such a positive influence in my life over the last couple years. I honestly do not know where I would be without them.
Of course it works out that Amanda‘s Thinking out Loud is on Thursday so linking up with her today. My longest Thinking out Loud post ever, but hope you enjoyed reading.
Hopefully everyone is enjoying some time off, relaxing and eating some delicious food. That is all we can really ask for isn’t it?!?
Sharing is Caring: